GOT RADON? - Coletta Environmental Technologies Installs Radon Mitigation Systems for Air and Water!
Coletta Environmental TechnologiesManchester, NHph: (603) 401 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are Radon Mitigation System Pictures for Air Installed by Coletta Environmental Technologies
RADON AIR MITIGATION PICTURES:
- Typical view of a Radon fan that is mounted on the exterior of the home.
- This is a good example of what you typical Radom Mitigation System looks like mounted on the exterior of a home.
- Notice that the end of the Radon system must vent above the roofline - EPA Protocol.
- Typical basment view of a failure indicator or U-tube manometer.
Note: All Radon systems must have a u-tube manometer/failure indicator to show that the fan is running and it also tells the installer how much air is being pulled from under the slab.
Note: Sometimes we can run the piping from the basement to the attic and keep the entire Radon sytem inside the home.
- Here is a Radon Mitigation System that we were able to tuck nicely behind a chimney and vent above the roofline.
NOW OFFERING "BLACK" VENT PIPE:
- Here is the vent pipe of a Radon mitigation system offered now in "black."
- Now you have the option to have the system done in the typical "white" or you can choose the "Sith System" option and for a small additional cost you can join the dark side of the force.
Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved
Coletta Environmental Technologies
LoGo DeSiGn by: KELLYGRAPHICS in Plaistow, NH