GOT RADON? - Coletta Environmental Technologies Installs Radon Mitigation Systems for Air and Water!
Below are Radon Mitigation System Pictures for Air Installed by Coletta Environmental Technologies
RADON AIR MITIGATION PICTURES:
- Typical view of a Radon fan that is mounted on the exterior of the home. Installed by CET.
- This is a good example of what you typical Radom Mitigation System looks like mounted on the exterior of a home. Installed by CET.
- Notice that the end of the Radon system must vent above the roofline - EPA Protocol. Installed by CET.
- Typical basment view of a failure indicator or U-tube manometer.
Note: All Radon systems must have a u-tube manometer/failure indicator to show that the fan is running and it also tells the installer how much air is being pulled from under the slab. Installed by CET.
Note: Sometimes we can run the piping from the basement to the attic and keep the entire Radon sytem inside the home.
- Here is a Radon Mitigation System that we were able to tuck nicely behind a chimney and vent above the roofline. Installed by CET.
- Here is another typical Radon Mitigation System for Air mounted on the exterior of a home. Installed by CET in Summer 2013.
NOW OFFERING "BLACK" VENT PIPE:
- Here is the vent pipe of a Radon mitigation system offered now in black ABS vent pipe.
- Now you have the option to have the system done in the typical white PVC or black ABS vent pipe.
- Here is a Radon Mitigation System for air using a Fantech Slim Line fan. Installed in the Winter of 2012.
- Typical exterior mounted fan from a Radon Mitigation System for air. Installed in the Summer of 2013.
- Here is a typical vent stack exhausting above the roofline. This is the vent pipe stack that comes off of the fan pictured above.
- Radon Mitigation System for Air and Water vent piping on the exterior of the home. Air and Water system's must have their own vent stack. Installed by CET.
Copyright 2013, All Rights Reserved
Coletta Environmental Technologies
LoGo DeSiGn by: KELLYGRAPHICS in Plaistow, NH